FIFTH EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON ASTROLOGY
From the Pillars of Tradition to Ground-breaking Research
DATES: 15-17 DECEMBER 2023
REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.powr.io/form-builder/u/20accdf8_1668800090#page
ORGANIZER AND HOST - Hellenic School of Astrology - Athens, Greece
ORGANIZER AND SUPERVISOR: Bulgarian Astrological School - Astramen.com
TYPE OF CONFERENCE: Internet ZOOM Conference
THE COST OF ATTENDING THE THREE-DAY CONFERENCE: 30 euros for the early birds, until December 5, 2023, and 40 euros thereafter.
The 5th Pan-European Astrology Conference aims to present the ideas and methods of the authentic millennial tradition of Astrology, and to create an appropriate environment for teaching and applying ancient methods in modern settings.
The Conference's "motto": The European astrological schools and traditions are working together for a complete rediscovery of the ancient world's astrological tradition, as well as for innovative research in the field of Astrology!
Organizers: the Greek Astrological School and the Bulgarian Astrological School, Thomas Gazis and Filip Filipov.
The conference is appropriate for astrology beginners and non-specialists. Its official language is English.
Participating Astrological Schools are from the following European countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, Switzerland - and also from Iran.
THE COMPLETE CONFERENCE SCHEDULE:
(Please keep in mind that this schedule is arranged according to the time zone in Greece and Bulgaria, GMT+2)
10:00, Filip Filipov: Introductory Words from the Organizer
10:10, Thomas Gazis: Introductory Words from the Host and co-Organizer
10:30, Öner Döşer: Electional Astrology in the Ottoman empire - the "Ihtiyârât"!
11:40, Oscar Hofman: Lunar Mansions - Rediscovering the Lunar Zodiac
12:50, Nick Campion: Soul, Politics and Astrology in the Middle Ages
13:50, lunch Break
14:30, Marina Rimsha: Navigating Experiences in Space: AstroCartoGraphy of a Transatlantic Expedition on an "Amazone" Schooner
15:40, Aleksandar Imsiragic: The Fixed Star Codes
16:50, Lucia Bellizia: Three nativities from Cardano's Liber duodecim geniturarum. Translation and commentary
18:00, Round-Table Discussion: What is the key to making good, scientific astrological predictions?
10:30, Ehsan Khazeni: Interpretation of Degrees in Persian Astrology
11:40, Thomas Gazis: Seeking the inverted Byzantine Dragons in Post-Medieval Europe
12:50, Anne C. Schneider: Vettius Valens: the interpretation of riches, reputation and status in a horoscope using his doctrines of Triplicities and Lots
13:50, lunch Break
14:30, Dimantoni Ioanna: The Earth's astrological properties
15:40, Filip Filipov: Reporting the results and successful predictions of the Astrological Public Experiment 2011-2023
16:50, Brigitte Strobele: The astrological triggers of Awakening and Near-Death Experiences
18:00, Round-Table Discussion: Should Astrology encompass psychological and spiritual aspects, or should it be solely focused on practical matters?
10:30, IMPORTANT HISTORICAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
11:40, Elena Pencheva: Venus - the key to immortality
12:50, Astrolada: 2024 and Beyond. A Walk in the Future
13:50, lunch Break
14:30, Wolfgang Tomsits: Old and new methods for determining lifespan
15:40, Rumen Kolev: Ancient Babylonian and Modern Reading of a Horoscope - Comparison
16:50, Mihaela Dicu: Dodecatemoria and their practical applications
18:00, Philip Graves: An Exposition of the Scientific Astrology Movement, 1890-1939
19:00, Closing of the Conference and Announcement of the Sixth European Astrology Conference
The conference organizers reserve the right to amend or add relevant aspects to the conference program.
Join in this World Astrological Event to gain knowledge about the origins of Ancient Astrology and Advanced Modern Astrology, from some of Europe's most renowned Astrological Schools and traditions!
Participating lecturers, listed in the order in which they will give their talks at the conference:
• Öner Döşer is an astrology consultant, instructor, researcher and author. So far he has written 39 books, 14 of which have been translated into English, Chinese and Serbian. His articles have been translated into English, Spanish, Chinese, Serbian, Bulgarian and Finnish and published in renowned astrological journals and websites. Joner is the founder of the School of Astrology AstroArt, School of Astrological Publications and Television of Astrology. From 2012 nasam he organizes an annual event in Turkey - International Days of Astrology, with the participation of world-famous astrologers. He was a lecturer in the largest international astrological organizations. So far he has trained more than 4000 students, many of whom have become teachers and writers in the astrological community.
• Oscar Hofman is the founder of the International School of Classical Astrology, offering a complete long-distance learning program in traditional astrology to students in more than 30 countries in six languages. He is the author of four books which have been translated into six languages, he is a pioneer in classical medical astrology and he writes columns for several astrology magazines.
• Nicholas Campion is a British astrologer and historian of astrology and cultural astronomy. He was president of the Astrological Lodge of London from 1985 to 1987 and of the Astrological Association of Great Britain from 1994 to 1999. He is the author of a number of books: "The Practical Astrologer", "The Book of World Horoscopes", "The Great Year" among others. In 1997 he founded the peer-reviewed journal "Culture and Cosmos". Campion currently is Associate Professor in Cosmology and Culture, Director the Sophia Centre, Principal Lecturer in the Institute of Education and Humanities, and programme director of the MA programmes in Cultural Astronomy and Astrology, and Ecology and Spirituality, at the University of Wales Trinity Saint David.
• Marina Rimsha is a certified practicing astrologer (CAP ISAR), certified practicing astrocartographer and master of astrology (Russian Astrological Society, RAO). She is a CAP ISAR certified trainer, director of the first fully online astrology school Alphecca, affiliated with ISAR, and global director of ISAR for Russia. Marina has received recognition as a lecturer at international conferences, teacher and popularizer of standards in astrology.
• Aleksandar Imsiragic is the founder of the Astrological Institute "Johanes Kepler" in Belgrade, Serbia. He is an astrologer for more than 30 years, wrote 16 astrological books and from 2001. organizes annual international astrological conferences in Belgrade. His work is based on the synthesis of Western and Eastern traditions of knowledge, and his special interests are in the field of fixed stars, eclipses, karmic astrology and astrology.
• Lucia Bellizia is an Italian philologist and scholar of the History and Techniques of Ancient Astrology. President of the Apotélesma Cultural Association (see www.apotelesma.it).
• Elena Pencheva is one of the prominent astrologers in Bulgaria, who works in the field of Ancient Astrology. She is a lecturer and consultant in astrology. Graduated recreational specialist and bach therapist. Author of articles and public lectures with astrological themes.
• Thomas D. Gazis is a Greek Astrologer, writer, and international speaker. He has authored two books in Greek and has extensively lectured almost all over Europe. He has written articles for “American Astrology”, “Horoscope Guide”, “The Astrological Journal” etc. In 2000 - 2001 he organized in Greece the "Astromykonos" international conferences (featuring Robert Hand and Noel Tyl). He was invited as a main speaker at the U.A.C. 2012 Astrology Conference in New Orleans, and as a back-up speaker at the Chicago UAC 2018.
• Anne C. Schneider has been studying astrology since the age of nine. She holds a diploma of the German Astrologers’ Association (DAV) and is a certified Vedic astrologer. Her interests focus on classical techniques (horary, election, time lord systems, return charts) and Mundane astrology. She served as DAV’s VP for six years, and in 2000, she founded a Mundane astrology research group.
• Ioanna Dimantoni was born in Athens, Greece. From a very young age she felt an attraction for astrology when she accidentally came across an astrology book. After that she started studying various branches of astrology. She is keen to connect astrology with other fields, such as numerology, physiognomy, energy healings and light. She is also researching unexplored "fields" of astrology, such as exo-astrology. She was graduated with a degree in electrical engineering and a master's degree in business administration and is active professionally as an electrical engineer and lighting designer.
• Filip Filipov is an astrologer, a physicist with a Master’s degree in Philosophy of Consciousness, who has become known for his accurate global prognoses for a number of events around the world, made on the national TV broadcast and his Facebook personal account - https://fb.com/filipfilipov.astrolog , and he is the creator of innovative 3D astrological software - Astramen.com. In 2019 he started the organisation of European Astrology Conferences and anonce the the physical theory of Astrology, overcoming Popper's philosophical argument against Astrology.
• Brigitte Strobele is the president of Europe's oldest astrological organization, which operates in Vienna, Austria. She has been working for decades to preserve Astrology in its classical form and to transmit it in an adequate form to the new generation through constant lectures, seminars and systematic publishing.
• Lada Duncheva began studying the Esoteric Christian teachings of Peter Dunov, where Astrology appears as the foundation for the development of the soul. She has studied Babylonian, Ancient and Classical Astrology and currently organizes her colleagues in lecturing and consulting. Her charisma has made her one of the most famous YouTube medium astrologers with serious lectures and regular guests from all over the world.
• Ehzan Khazani is an astrologer, software engineer and musician from Iran. He holds a BA degree in IT management. He developed Tashtar Astrology Software (2007) which is the first Persian astrology software, Bindu Astrology Software and Saptarishis Research Software. He is a pioneering researcher in the field of classical astrology and had lectured extensively in Iran and India. He has published several articles on astrology, Feng Shui, Persian history, literature and spirituality, as well as Vedic philosophy and mythology. He is the President of IIPA (International Institute of Predictive Astrology) in Iran and he was nominated as the chapter chairman of Iran in 25th International Astrology Seminar in Kolkata 2015.
• Wolfgang Tomsits is an eminent Viennese astrologer with special knowledge of ancient and classical astrology. He is known for being able to predict important events on the face of the Earth with the methods of Astrocartography with extreme precision.
• Rumen Kolev is a world-renowned astrologer-scholar who translates and publishes unpublished astrological texts from Akkadian, Greek, Latin and Arabic. He is the author of the academic book "The Babylonian Astrolabe" with projector-director Professor Simo Parpula, the book which represents the oldest astrological text dating back to 5500 BC. Kolev developed the unique astrological software Placidus for Primary Directories and Ancient Astrology.
• Mihaela Dicu is a professional astrologer who lives in Craiova, Romania. She is a lecturer, consultant, author and translator of books on Astrology. Mihaela currently focuses mainly on research and teaching. She has a special interest in the philosophy and practice of Hellenistic astrology. Annually she conducts several courses and seminars on specialized astrological topics. She is the author of "The Zodiac. A Book on the Astral Signs", "First Steps to the Horoscope", "The Planets and Asteroids in the Signs", "Horary Astrology" and "Astrology of Relationships". Since 2006 she has been the organizer, in collaboration with AAR, of AstroFestival, a summer symposium on astrology in Craiova, Romania.
• Philip Graves is an astrologer, European historian and archivist in the field of astrology who has collected and preserved over 9,000 volumes, books and pamphlets, as well as 14,000 individual issues of journals, collections and almanacs. The collection is multilingual and dates from the mid-16th century to the present.