Dear friends, I have the pleasure to invite you to the Fourth European Conference on Astrology, which takes place in the form of an Internet Zoom Conference. 23 SPEAKERS FROM 18 COUNTRIES WILL PRESENT THE IDEAS AND METHODS OF THE AUTHENTIC ASTROLOGICAL TRADITION. The link for registration and payment: https://www.powr.io/form-builder/u/20accdf8_1668800090#page .
Participating astrological schools from the following European countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, with a guest speaker from Iran.
Co-organized and hosted by the Turkish Astrological School AstroArt - https://www.astrolojiokulu.com/eng , Öner Döşer and co-organized by the Bulgarian Astrological School - https://astramen.com , Filip Filippov.
Sign up early so you have seats and can participate in this outstanding event.
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT, PRESENTATION OF THE SPEAKERS AND CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
FORTH EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ON ASTROLOGY, "THE IDEAS AND METHODS OF THE AUTHENTIC ASTROLOGICAL TRADITION"
TYPE OF CONFERENCE: Internet conference via the software Zoom.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.powr.io/form-builder/u/20accdf8_1668800090#page
COST OF PARTICIPATION IN THE THREE-DAY CONFERENCE - 15 euro.
REGISTRATION NOTICE: Once payment for the conference is made via card or PayPal, all registrants will receive an email with the conference link on 8.12.2022.
The purpose of the Fourth Pan-European Conference is the presentation of the ideas and methods of the authentic millennial tradition of Astrology, as well as the creation of an appropriate environment for the teaching and application of the ancient methods of Astrology in modern conditions.
Motto: European astrological schools and traditions work together for the future of stellar science, studying and presenting the authentic basics of Ancient and Classical astrology.
The conference is suitable for non-specialists and beginners in the field of astrology. The official languages of the conference are English and Turkish.
Lecturers presenting in the order of their participation in the Conference:
• Dieter Kochv is an expert in ancient languages (Latin, Greek, Sanskrit, Akkadian, Sumerian) with a special focus on Astral Mythology and Archaeoastronomy. He works as a software developer at astro.com and programmed the Swiss Ephemeris, the centerpiece of many astrological software.
• Öner Döşer is an astrology consultant, instructor, researcher and author. So far he has written 39 books, 14 of them translated into English, Chinese and Serbian. His articles have been translated into English, Spanish, Chinese, Serbian, Bulgarian and Finnish and published in reputable astrology journals and websites. Öner is the founder of AstroArt School of Astrology, School of Astrology Publications and Astrology Television. Since 2012, he has been organizing annual event in Turkey, International Astrology Days, with the participation of world-renowned astrologers. He was a speaker at major international astrology organizations. So far he has trained more than 4000 students, many of them became teachers and writers in astrological community. As of 2016, AstroArt School of Astrology has been on the list of approved schools of APAI and ISAR, having Turkish and English certificate and diploma programs for students from all over the world. Öner is on the list of instructors at Kepler College based in Seattle, USA, and teaches online courses at this educational institution. He received Robert Zoller’s Medieval Astrology Diploma, International Society of Astrological Research Society and Organization for Professional Astrology certificates, he is a member of Association of Professional Astrologers International and ISAR.
• Levente László, MA in Latin (2005), currently a doctoral candidate in History and Philosophy of Science, is a full-time translator of astrological texts. He is a team member of the Astra Project (hosted by CIUHCT, Portugal). His area of research is Hellenistic and Byzantine astrological literature, especially the questions of authorship, technical development, and transmission.
• Lucia Bellizia is an Italian philologist and scholar of the History and Techniques of Ancient Astrology. President of the Apotélesma Cultural Association (see https://www.apotelesma.it).
• Rumen Kolev is a world-renowned astrologer-scholar who translates and publishes unpublished astrological texts from Akkadian, Greek, Latin and Arabic. He is the author of the academic book "The Babylonian Astrolabe" with projector-director Professor Simo Parpula, the book which represents the oldest astrological text dating back to 5500 BC. Kolev developed the unique astrological software Placidus for Primary Directories and Ancient Astrology.
• Lynn Bell has been an astrologer for over four decades, with an archetypal, psychological and spiritual approach to Astrology, she has spoken at most of the major conferences in the world and taught for schools all over the globe. She loves the work of decoding shifts in the larger cosmic pictures. A long time tutor for the Centre for Psychological Astrology in London, she teaches on line for Astrology University and MISPA, and sees clients online and in person in Paris, France, where she lives. Her classic book on Solar Returns, Cycles of Light, has just been republished along with a series of webinars on the same theme. She was also a regular teacher for Caroline Myss’s CMED Institute and recently taught for them in series on the nodes “Being Swallowed by the Dragon”. More information can be found at https://www.lynnbellastrology.com
• Filip Filipov is an astrologer, a physicist with a Master’s degree in Philosophy of Consciousness, who has become known for his accurate global prognoses for a number of events around the world, made on the national TV broadcast and his Facebook personal account - https://fb.com/filipfilipov.astrolog , and he is the creator of innovative 3D astrological software - https://astramen.com. In 2019 he sterted the organisation of European Astrology Conferences and anonce the the physical theory of Astrology, overcoming Popper's philosophical argument against Astrology.
• Oscar Hofman is the founder of the International School of Classical Astrology, offering a complete long-distance learning program in traditional astrology to students in more than 30 countries in six languages. He is the author of four books which have been translated into six languages, he is a pioneer in classical medical astrology and he writes columns for several astrology magazines.
• Mihaela Dicu is a professional astrologer who lives in Craiova, Romania. She is a lecturer, consultant, author and translator of books on Astrology. Mihaela currently focuses mainly on research and teaching. She has a special interest in the philosophy and practice of Hellenistic astrology. Annually she conducts several courses and seminars on specialized astrological topics. She is the author of "The Zodiac. A Book on the Astral Signs", "First Steps to the Horoscope", "The Planets and Asteroids in the Signs", "Horary Astrology" and "Astrology of Relationships". Since 2006 she has been the organizer, in collaboration with AAR, of AstroFestival, a summer symposium on astrology in Craiova, Romania.
• Thomas D. Gazis is a Greek Astrologer, writer, and international speaker. He has authored two books in Greek and has extensively lectured almost all over Europe. He has written articles for “American Astrology”, “Horoscope Guide”, “The Astrological Journal” etc. In 2000 - 2001 he organized in Greece the "Astromykonos" international conferences (featuring Robert Hand and Noel Tyl). He was invited as a main speaker at the U.A.C. 2012 Astrology Conference in New Orleans, and as a back-up speaker at the Chicago UAC 2018.
• Aleksandar Imsiragic is the President of International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR) and ISAR Education Director. Also, he is founder of the Johannes Kepler Astrological Institute in Belgrade, Serbia. Aleksandar is also ACEP (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology) representative in Serbia, where he is leading the Energy Psychology educational programme. He has been an astrologer for more than 30 years, teaches meditation, has written 16 astrological books, and has organized annual International Astrological Conferences in Belgrade since 2001. His work is based on a synthesis of Western and Eastern traditions of knowledge, and his special interests are in the fields of fixed stars, eclipses, karmic astrology, and astro-healing. Every year Aleksandar also holds lectures and consultations throughout the United States of America, Canada, Mexico, Europe, China and India.
• Sharon Knight, MA. She’s a Fellow of the Association of Professional Astrologers International and Chair of the same. Sharon tutors for the QHP, as well as teaching her own accredited course on traditional natal astrology. She won Astrologer of the Year in 2016. She’s lectured at conferences in the UK; taught traditional methods at schools in India, Taiwan, Turkey and other groups globally. She’s had articles published in many magazines, papers and journals. She was a student of the Late Rob Zoller in the 90's and is one of the few astrologers in the UK who only uses the 7 traditional planets in all her work.
• Ehzan Khazani is an astrologer, software engineer and musician from Iran. He holds a BA degree in IT management. He developed Tashtar Astrology Software (2007) which is the first Persian astrology software, Bindu Astrology Software and Saptarishis Research Software. He is a pioneering researcher in the field of classical astrology and had lectured extensively in Iran and India. He has published several articles on astrology, Feng Shui, Persian history, literature and spirituality, as well as Vedic philosophy and mythology. He is the President of IIPA (International Institute of Predictive Astrology) in Iran and he was nominated as the chapter chairman of Iran in 25th International Astrology Seminar in Kolkata 2015.
• Zdeněk Bohuslav, Formal education - Ph.D. in computer science from Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague in 1978. Born 1946, student of astrology since 1969, co-founder of the Astrological Society of the Czech Republic in 1989, since 1996 its chairman, ISAR GD for the Czech Republic. Professional astrological counselling since 1990, practitioner of deep regression therapy since 1978, teacher in his own School of Classical Astrology, monthly columns in Medunka magazine, editor of Konstelace - the revue of the Astrological Society of the Czech Republic, deep interest in astrological tradition. Own design of harmonic planetary hours and new astrological houses based on these hours, design of a general technique for verifying the truthfulness of the statements of an arbitrary system of houses.
• Anne C. Schneider has been studying astrology since the age of nine. She holds a diploma of the German Astrologers’ Association (DAV) and is a certified Vedic astrologer. Her interests focus on classical techniques (horary, election, time lord systems, return charts) and Mundane astrology. She served as DAV’s VP for six years, and in 2000, she founded a Mundane astrology research group.
• Brigitte Strobele is the president of Europe's oldest astrological organization, which operates in Vienna, Austria. She has been working for decades to preserve Astrology in its classical form and to transmit it in an adequate form to the new generation through constant lectures, seminars and systematic publishing.
• Ivaylo Banabakov is a Bulgarian astrologer, educator and writer. He is among the pioneers in the study of astrological knowledge contained in the mythology of ancient civilizations, particularly Mesopotamia, Egypt and Greece. He is the founder of Astromythology, the first project of its kind aimed at reviving the forgotten ancient knowledge of the sacred unity between Heaven and Earth. He is the author of the two-part Queen of the Sciences series, Introduction to Ancient Astrology and Mythology and The Seven Classical Planets of Mesopotamia, Egypt and Greece.
• Hande Kazanova is a graduate of Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Department of Economics. She completed her education on advanced level Traditional Astrology in the Astro Art School of Astrology. She participated in Astrology studies and events held in the international arena with her seminar titled "World and Economy in 2020" at the 2nd International Astrology Conference held in Lisbon, Portugal in 2018. She gives Financial Astrology Education and workshops and seminars in this field at Astro Art School of Astrology.
• Christos Archos is a professional astrologer living in Athens – Greece. He is practicing for over 20 years and he is the director of Mediterranean and Balkan Institute for Astrological research. He is on the Steering Committee of AFAN. He is having tv – radio and internet shows and appears in several magazines in Greece – Cyprus and in USA being among the most popular astrologers in his country. He studied Psychology and holds a master in Psychology while he is having a diploma in Jungian Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral therapy. He was invited in many conferences around the world while he is the founder of the AINOSOA foundation the Athenian Institute for Noetic, Social and Astrological Sciences.
• Wolfgang Tomsits is an eminent Viennese astrologer with special knowledge of ancient and classical astrology. He is known for being able to predict important events on the face of the Earth with the methods of Astrocartography with extreme precision.
• Margaret Gray is a consulting and teaching astrologer based in Dublin. She is also a psychotherapist and works extensively with couples. Margaret offers birth chart readings to clients all over the world, as well as teaching courses and webinars, and speaking at international conferences. Her work is grounded in a Jungian based psychological approach. Margaret is particularly interested in relationship astrology and is the co-founder of ‘Relationships and Astrology’, which offers several certificate courses. Margaret set up and co-runs Astrology Ireland.
• Isabel Guimarães - Professional Astrologer for 20 years, Psychotherapist, Family Constellation, with training in Systemic Constellations, Astrology Ayurveda and Vedic, Multifocal Psychology, Psychanalyses, Hypnotherapy, Reiki, Master of Alternative Medicine, Naturopathy and Alternative Therapies, has organised several international congresses since 2013, and participate in many of international congress. President and Founder of ASPAS - Portuguese Association of Astrology, Director and Founder of Faces Isabel Guimarães, author of 7 books of astrology including Children's Astrology.
• Pepita Sanchis, Born in Spain in 1958, graduate in classical philology and in French, Latin professor. She had translated many authors from Latin to Spanish o to French: Morin de Villefranche, Junctinus, Hermann of Carinthia, Censorinus, Ibn Ezra, Masha’allah, etc. She has published books of Latin and Astrology. She has given courses and lectures in Spain, France, Argentine and Romania.
Official programme of the conference shaped according to the time zone in Türkiye (GMT+3):
11:00, Filip Filipov: Introductory Words from the Organizer
11:10, Öner Döşer: Introductory Words from the Host and Organizer
11:30, Dieter Koch: The Solar Eclipses of Troy and Ithaka
12:40, Öner Döşer: Determining Financial Significator in a Chart
13:50, Lunch Break
14:20, Levente László: A few nuggets from the goldmines of Hellenistic and Byzantine astrology
15:30, Anne C. Schneider: John Gadbury's description (1659) of "The Nativity of the late King Charls"
16:40, Rumen Kolev: The Omens and Historical Events in Ancient Mesopotamia
17:50, Lynn Bell: The Promise of Solar Returns
19:00, Filip Filipov: The Mystery of the Book "Liber Hermetis" and the Spherical Model of the Horoscope
20:10, Oscar Hofman: Firdaria – a supreme prognosis tool
21:20, Closing the day
11:00, Ehsan Khazani: A little bird told me: Basic principles of authentic horary practice
12:10, Thomas Gazis: The Egyptian cosmic space division and the Hellenistic "Places"
13:20, Aleksandar Imsiragic: Love strings through time and space
14:30, Lunch Break
15:00, Sharon Knight: Profections - Have we paid attention?
16:10, Mihaela Dicu: Water Triplicities - A Dilemma
17:20, Zdeněk Bohuslav: Solar Return in Jean Baptiste Morin's Astrologia Gallica
18:30, Lucia Bellizia: The doctrine of Terms
19:40, Brigitte Strobele: The diurnal horoscope as a correction and as a forecasting method
20:50, Discussion I: Classical Astrology and New Planets
21:30, Closing the day
11:00, Ivaylo Banabakov: Planets, stars and constellations as divine archetypes in ancient astrology and mythology
12:10, Hande Kazanova: Arabic Parts in Financial Astrology
13:20, Lunch Break
13:50, Christos Archos: Using Traditional Techniques for understanding personality
15:00, Wolfgang Tomsits: From Hindsight to Foresight. The attempt to recognize coming times of crisis astrologically.
16:10, Margaret Gray: What – rather than Who! Exploring your needs in Relationships
17:20, Isabel Guimaraes: How planets act in Medical Astrology
18:30, Pepa Sanchis: The Lunar nodes in Vedic and Occidental Astrology
19:40, Discussion II: The place of Astology in modern society
20:15, Closing of the Conference and Announcement of the Fifth European Conference on Astrology
The event organizers reserve the right to change the conference program or add important details.
Participate in this World Astrological Event to experience the sources of Ancient Astrology and the Higher Modern Astrology of the most important Astrological Schools in Europe.